Here is the latest Sattas updates based on daily basis. Satta provides Notification, Alert of all Sattas.

The Matka game is now income of source all over India. Matka is a full-fledged based on result rises game that was established in the 1950s after the monopoly on the biggest producers in India was ended by an act by the Indian government.

Stay associated with us to check every day shayari updates. You can likewise get educated here with our most recent data and updates. Stay associated and continue to visit our site for the most recent aftereffects of the day.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes

John D. Rockefeller Quotes

John D. Rockefeller Quotes


John D. Rockefeller Quotes


Never think you need to apologize for asking someone to give to a worthy cause, any more than as though you were giving him or her an opportunity to participate in a high-grade investment. The duty of giving is as much his or hers as is the duty of asking yours.


A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money-making has never been my goal, I had an ambition to build.

The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.

The most important thing for a young man is to establish a credit… a reputation, character.

The ability to deal with people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee and I will pay more for that ability than for any other under the sun.

The man who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed, you must have a larger ambition.

The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.

If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.

How much money does it take to make a man happy? Just one more dollar.

The best philanthropy is constantly in search of the finalities-a search for a cause, an attempt to cure evils at their source.

If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.

The only question with wealth is, what do you do with it?

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.

I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.

I was trained from the beginning to work, to save, and to give.

I have ways of making money that you know nothing of.


Long ago I lost the joy in living. The only joy I have is in my giving.

See Also :


John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Charity

Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.

That is not true I am not a greedy man because if I was why would i donate money to charity?I care about others as well.

I have nothing else to say other than I wasn’t corrupt, unfair, or greedy. I was smart when it came to making decisions for my company, and I wasn’t greedy. I gave to others in charity and donated money to fund programs. I have nothing else to say.

Think of giving not only as a duty but as a privilege.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes about Life

Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.

I believe in the supreme worth of the individual and in his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Economy

Taxation has its limitations as a method of achieving better economic distribution since for this purpose it is essentially remedial. We must also take a positive approach by finding new ways to spread ownership of future capital growth more broadly in our society.

Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing.

Don’t blame the marketing department. The buck stops with the chief executive.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation, Every possession, a duty.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes about Success

Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.

Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.

I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.

Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Money

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

I believe it is a religious duty to get all the money you can, fairly and honestly; to keep all you can, and to give away all you can.

God gave me my money. I believe the power to make money is a gift from God . to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience.

I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all the hours of the waking day to the making of money for money’s sake.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes about Wealth

Character – not wealth, power, or position – is the supreme word.

I was born into it and there was nothing I could do about it. It was there, like air or food, or any other element. The only question with wealth is what you do with it.

If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.

I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all the hours of the waking day to the making of money for money’s sake.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Politics

Many of the deficiencies of our economic system could be alleviated if ways were found to broaden the ownership of the means of production… This has happened in some companies through ESOPs. Successful approaches of this sort would pay dividends in terms of employee commitment and morale. And they would not deprive anyone of his present holdings since they are based on future growth.

Taxation has its limitations as a method of achieving better economic distribution since for this purpose it is essentially remedial. We must also take a positive approach by finding new ways to spread ownership of future capital growth more broadly in our society.

Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.

I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes about Ambition

The man who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed, you must have a larger ambition.

The person who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed; you must have a larger ambition. There is no mystery in business success. If you do each day’s task successfully, and stay faithfully within these natural operations of commercial laws which I talk so much about, and keep your head clear, you will come out all right.

I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money-making has never been my goal, I had an ambition to build.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Marketing

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.

Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing.

Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.

Don’t blame the marketing department. The buck stops with the chief executive.

John D. Rockefeller Quotes on Happiness

Giving is the secret to a healthy life. Not necessarily money, but whatever a person has to give of encouragement, sympathy, and understanding.

Use Information Purpose Only

Why you are dying in the world markets? The only materials on economics you'll ever require. Concepts from royal cultures that you can adopt. Why the economic cycles of the next ten years will surpass those of the previous ten. The strategies to make the most of your entertaining weeks. Eleven of my least favorite books ever published. Military pay tables in seven simple steps. Why truth scares analysis essays away. How the global markets aren't as dire as you may believe. How to apply economic cycles initially.